Saturday, January 3, 2015

Finally Back!

Wow. I haven't written here in a very long time. I kinda forgot I had a blog to be honest, haha. Oh well. I'm finally back.

Here's a theatre update:

-I wrapped up a show called An Opera House Christmas Carol a couple weeks ago. It was a parody musical of Dicken's classic tale, A Christmas Carol. I was the Ghost Of The Opera House Future which was a lot of fun. I got to have turquoise hair and everything

-Recently I submitted a video of me as Belle in Beauty & The Beast as a job application. Well, I got the job and will be moving to the Houston, Texas area the end of this month. It's at a really cool place and I will also have the opportunity to apply to work at other theatre groups as well. As well as have a meeting with an agent. So it seems like a little bit of my future is finally falling into place. I would have none of this if it wasn't for my amazing mother in law who talked me up to the owners of this place I'll be working at. I'm very excited because I will have so many great opportunities. I trust that this is God's plan and that whatever happens is for a reason..so I'm very happy and optimistic. And no matter what I will stay that way.


Subscribers: 29
Book I'm Reading: This Star Won't Go Out: The Life and Words of Esther Grace Earl by Esther Earl, Lori Earl, Wayne Earl, and John Green; State of Rebellion by Summer Lane (one of my best friends :D), and Adulting: How to Become A Grown-Up in 468 Easy(ish) Steps by Kelly Williams Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment