Sunday, October 27, 2013

Life Update

Hey Guys! I know I haven't posted in a little over a month. Things have been crazy..lots of decisions to make, etc. so I haven't really had the time to write anything over here. But anyway, let's catch you all up on my life.

Roy and I decided to live with my parents until we move to New York so that we don't have to pay rent and we can actually save money for New York cause well, it will be nice to have some cushion money when we are just starting out there. We will be paying for all of our own stuff, we just won't have to pay rent which will be nice. Also, this allows me to be able to go back to school and keep doing theatre. If we both had to have full time jobs, those things wouldn't have been able to happen. So all in all, it was a great decision we made. I don't care if people are judging us for living with our parents, it was a good decision for us and that's all that matters.

I got cast as Lily St. Regis in "Annie" which is really exciting. I finally get to play a part that is comedic relief, sexy, and a villain. I always get stuck playing the innocent goody-two-shoes but finally I get to do something different. This will allow me to grow as an actress which is really awesome. The more training I can get the better.

Everything's great. I have an awesome husband, a place to live. I'm in a great show and school's starting soon. And God is going to lead Roy to an awesome job soon. I can just feel it. Everything is finally heading in a positive direction :)

No comments:

Post a Comment