Monday, September 9, 2013

Deal or No Deal is way more fun to play than to watch.

So ever since I didn't get the call from PetSmart I've been pretty down in the dumps. I have been feeling like I will never get a job. But then today happened...and I have a renewed hope for life.

This morning I got a call from John's Incredible Pizza (which isn't just a pizza place..they also have a big arcade & mini-rides and what not) and they want to interview me on Friday. And then a few minutes ago I checked my e-mail & I had an e-mail from an animal rescue saying that they may want to hire me.


Life is looking pretty great right now guys.

Also, I played Deal Or No Deal with my family via my dad's computer and it was a lot of fun. My dad pretended to be Howie Mandel and we took turns. It was intense. I won because I won way more money than the rest of my family. Haha suckers! :P I wish that show was still on...because I would soo totally win lots of money.

No comments:

Post a Comment