Thursday, September 5, 2013

Pumpkin Pie In A Cup

Hank Green is really terrible at Portal 2 but great at it at the same time.

Like really.

I am watching him play it right now on youtube and he is such a brilliant person & understands the story so well...but there are some levels he plays that to me are so easy but it takes him like 30 minutes to figure out haha. And then there are levels that are super hard for me that he solves in like 2 seconds. So I guess everyone's brains just work differently.

Anyway, I went to my best friend Lauryn's house today so I could try a homemade Pumpkin Spice Latte (I had never tried a Pumpkin Spice Latte before so this was an exciting time for me). IT WAS LIKE DRINKING PUMPKIN PIE! AND I LOVE PUMPKIN PIE! 

Oh, and we also watched the first 2 episodes of Season 2 of Once Upon A Time because she had never seen season 2. I had seen season 2 already..but OUAT is one of my favorite shows ever ever so I was definitely up for watching the season again. Especially because Rumbelle (Rumplestiltskin & Belle) is my favorite couple of all time :3.

EEEK! Tomorrow is Friday and Friday is the day that PetSmart is calling me to tell me whether I got the job :O


No comments:

Post a Comment