Sunday, September 8, 2013

Youtube Rocks!

Today I'm taking a day off from applying for jobs because it's been really draining & I need a day to relax. I pretty much apply for jobs all days every day sooo yeah, it's time for a break. Being an adult is definitely not as fun as I thought it would be. But you know, I know God is looking out for me and will lead Roy & I to the right job at the right time very soon. I have to trust in him so I can stop stressing so much about it.

Anyway, I really love youtube. I am subscribed to sooo many channels and love every single one I'm subscribed to. I feel like these people I'm subscribed to are my friends in a weird way because they share so much of their lives that I feel like I know them. I also love making videos. I've made about 20 or so videos on my channel so far and it has been so much fun. It is another creative outlet for me and you can never have too many of those. I encourage everyone to make youtube videos because there is something really great about sharing your life via video.

My favorite youtubers are The Vlogbrothers (John and Hank Green) and Kristina Horner. Who are your favorites? (:

No comments:

Post a Comment