Friday, September 6, 2013

I can smell season premieres in the air

So I didn't get the job at PetSmart. I'm really sad and I have been in a funk all day because of it. It was one of the jobs I've applied for that I would have actually liked. Now I'm probably going to be stuck with a job I hate.

Sorry for the pessimism today guys.

I'm just in a really bad state of mind right now.

Anyway, on to happier things.

It is September and September means that it's time for T.V to come back! :D

Here are the shows I will be watching this fall:


  • Once Upon A Time (Yay for Rumbelle!)
  • Once Upon A Time In Wonderland
  • How I Met Your Mother
  • Arrow
  • New Girl
  • Parenthood
  • Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D
  • The Crazy Ones
  • The Michael J. Fox Show
  • Awkward (Hopefully the new season starts soon)
  • Community (Even though the new season doesn't start back up until February again :( )
Tell me if any of you watch any of these shows! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment